MEET THE CHAMPIONS
The Mazda Road to Indy — there is nothing like it in the world. Helping drivers reach their
dreams with a scholarship-funded path to the Verizon IndyCar Series and the Indianapolis 500.
SANTIAGO “SANTI” URRUTIA
Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing
2015 Indy Lights Champion / Rookie of the Year
• 6 wins, 10 podiums, 4 poles, most laps led
• 4th Mazda Scholarship
Earned a $1,000,000 Scholarship with a guaranteed three-race program
in the Verizon IndyCar Series, including the historic 100th Indianapolis 500.
2015 Pro Mazda Champion / Rookie of the Year
• 3 wins, 10 podiums, 2 poles, 14 top- 5 drives
• Only twice finished outside of the top 5
Earned a $590,300 Mazda Scholarship to graduate to Indy Lights in 2016.
2015 USF2000 Champion
• 10 wins, 15 podiums, 12 poles, 9 fastest race laps
• Set new records for most poles and podiums in a season
Earned a $381, 100 Mazda Scholarship to graduate to Pro Mazda in 2016.